No products in the cart.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data text files that are placed on websites to your local computer. Such cookies can have different purposes: there are technical cookies (eg language settings), session cookies (temporary cookies) and tracking cookies (cookies that will track and report on the website your behavior in order to get a more optimal user experience that way offering).
The Belgian Law contains some provisions about cookies and their use on websites. The Belgian amendment is derived from the European e-Privacy Directive, which implies that the cookie and use the cookie law is regulated differently in each European country.
2. What’s the purpose of these cookies?
We want to inform you as much as possible about the cookies we use. Cookies help Raisin’Star to optimize your visit to the website, to remind technical choices (for example, a language, a newsletter, etc.), and to show you more relevant services and offers. If you want to consult the Raisin’Star website, it is recommended that you have enabled cookies. However, if you do not want this, you are free to disable cookies (see further “4. How can I manage my cookies?”).
3. Which cookies Raisin’Star uses?
To consult the Raisin’Star website, it is recommended to enable cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Without activated cookies, we may not be able to guarantee a trouble-free visit to our website. If you nevertheless prefer to restrict cookies Raisin’Star, block or delete, you can manage your browser settings as described further. The website uses only following cookies:
• Language Cookie: the language you speak
• Email cookie: username and email address
4. How can I manage my cookies?
Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser. To enable cookies, you must perform the following actions:
In browser – Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
• In Internet Explorer, click Internet Options on the Tools menu.
• On the “Privacy” tab, move the slider to Settings- “low” or “accept all cookies” (setting above “medium” disable cookies).
• Click on “OK.”
In browser – Mozilla Firefox
• Click Firefox in the upper left corner of your browser, then click Options.
• On the Privacy tab, make sure the “Websites let you know that I would not be followed” is unchecked.
• Click on “OK.” In browser – Google Chrome
• Click on “Tools” at the top of your browser window and choose “Options.”
• Click the “Under the Hood” tab, locate the “Privacy” section and select the button “Content settings’.
• Now select ‘Allow local data to be set.
In browser – Safari
• Click the cog icon at the top of your browser window and select “Preferences” option.
• Click on “Security”, then select the option that says “Block third-party cookies and advertising cookies to.
• Click Save.
You can also refuse the installation of cookies by disabling this. Disabling cookies may mean that you can not use certain features of our website. Some data can also be collected without being stored in cookies. They can only be read by Raisin’Star and only during your visit to our website.
If after reading this Cookie Statement still have questions or concerns about cookies, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.